Monday, December 26, 2011

Garden rain - Nikon D3100(18-55mm kit lens) 1080p Test

Garden rain - Nikon D3100(18-55mm kit lens) 1080p Test Tube. 10.30 Mins.




My D3100 photography architekogp.deviantart.com My website www.architekogp.com *I have also recently bought a Nikkor 50mm, I highly reccomend!* This is a video test using my new Nikon D3100. Im still working out how to use all the functions of a DSLR and getting to grips with using the settings. This video was shot in 1080p using the kit 18-55mm lens. Each clip is manual focus with no editing. Also I should note that I covered the with a bag and put holes in to record from live view mode, some of the noise was recorded seperatly as the rain drops on the bag shielding the camera pretty much over powered the other recorded sounds. Its not perfect, this is not intended to be a short movie, just checking out and experimenting with the focus. I spent a lot of time watching videos before I bought this camera so the more videos on DSLR's out there the better for new buyers. On a side not I love the camera, it can record high quality video and great photos, I would reccommend this camera as its a great price for amazing quality and a tons more features compared to my old Sony Cybershot point and shoot.. :) You can find my latest photos with this camera on deviantart... architekogp.deviantart.com


Tag: Nikon, D3100, DSLR, Digital, Camera, AF-S NIKKOR, 18055mm, DX, Video, 1080p, Manual Focus, Garden, Nature, Bird, Rain, Weather, Relaxing, England, UK, 2011, sky, Architek, OGP

No comments:

Post a Comment