Saturday, September 24, 2011

Canon 550D Swansea 50mm f1.8.mp4 vocals by Claire Hillier t2i

Canon 550D Swansea 50mm f1.8.mp4 vocals by Claire Hillier t2i Video Clips. Duration : 4.02 Mins.


Hi there, just bought my canon 550D today. Could'nt wait to post somthing on you tube so i rushed this little day trip video out. A lot of hand held shots and me thumbling with new controls having just moved over from Nikon. Shot at 720 50p and conformed to 25p in premiere. All shot using the cheap but excellent 50mm f1.8 lens from canon. Music was written by me and my partner Vicky Vocals are by Claire Hillier (you may have seen her on Over the Rainbow) I will start work next week on a new music video for Natty German, i promise next time round the shots will be better planned.

Keywords: canon, 550d, 50mm, f1.8, lens, premiere, swansea, unsigned, 550, claire, hillier, over, the, rainbow, t2i, kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment